- Princeton, NJ/Reading, PA
Who we are:
CompassMSP is an award-winning technology solutions provider for the SMB market. We offer a broad portfolio of secure IT services including managed IT, cyber security, hosted VOIP, cloud solutions, and Professional Services. We are rapidly expanding and have garnered top industry recognition for our thought leadership and growth.
What we are looking for:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all aspects of sales, comfortably engaging in new relationships and expanding existing relationships with prospective clients who range from professional firms to medical facilities to manufacturers. They enjoy networking in person or making connections through social media to generate meetings.
CompassMSP has ambitious market share growth aspirations. We are looking for someone with similar drive and ambition who is committed to helping us exceed our targets. We are also looking for a proven track record of achieving maximum profitability and sustained account penetration by effectively selling premium products and/or services.
- At least five years of exceptional sales experience in a quota-driven, high-demand environment
- Recent experience of prospecting and closing technology managed service businesses
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Information Communications technology from Cisco, Microsoft and others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong process orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Possess ‘think on your feet’ capability
- English fluency is required, Spanish is an advantage
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities, and can communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You work best in a bold, work-hard, play-hard, environment. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment.
A successful Business Development Manager will be able to:
- Acquire new accounts through prospecting, networking and strategic partnerships
- Engage customers confidently while evoking interest in Managed IT and Managed VoIP solutions
- Qualify and disqualify potential customers
- Develop a solid understanding of CompassMSP’s value proposition to potential clients and translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications
- Identify prospect requirements including technical, prospect infrastructure, configuration, and other requirements
- Identify decision-makers at companies to profile their specific purchasing plans and decision criteria
- Qualify opportunities to determine scope
- Manage pipeline and move opportunities along through to close
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org