- Jacksonville, FL
Who we are:
CompassMSP is an award-winning technology solutions provider for the SMB market. We offer a broad portfolio of secure IT services including managed IT, cybersecurity, hosted VOIP, cloud solutions, and Professional Services. We are rapidly expanding and have garnered top industry recognition for our thought leadership and growth.
What we are looking for:
The Technical Alignment Manager will be responsible for providing proactive support to an assigned client base, for a variety of internal infrastructures-including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. The successful candidate will be highly technical, a natural troubleshooter, customer focused, and have a proactive mindset. This position will work primarily within our Jacksonville office and requires regular travel to client sites.
- 4+ years of recent, relevant hands-on experience
- Preferred certifications: MS, MCSA, CCNA, VMWare
- Preferred previous work experience: with a Managed Service Provider
- Preferred systems experience:
- ConnectWise, Labtec
- Windows Server Operation Systems
- Exchange, SQL, SharePoint
- Active Directory, Group Policies, Office 365
- Azure and AWS
- DNS, VPN, WAN and LAN connectivity
- Switches and Routers
- Firewalls and Security
- Preferred experience with enterprise backup solutions and business continuity solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for documentation
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and growing organization
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities, meets deadlines, and can communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You understand the balance between analysis and fixing, and how checklists and standards can produce predictable results. You are driven by proactively preventing problems and implementing best practices that will influence client business success. You work best in a bold, work-hard, play-hard, environment. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment.
A successful Technical Alignment Manager will be able to:
- Analyze client systems and network infrastructure to proactively identify technology lifecycle anomalies, issues, faults, trends, and risks and implement action plans to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with the vCIO and Project Teams to educate and present to clients on best use and configuration of System & Network infrastructure-concepts, options, and solutions (IT roadmap)
- Create and maintain technical documentation to include both system reviews, recommendations, and best practices.
- Review and complete all proactive tickets according to SLA.
- Travel to client sites to perform proactive and reactive network support services.
- Communicate with clients for all scheduled proactive visits-goals, results, incident progress, and impending changes and/or agreed outages.
- Participate in onboarding new clients, including performing network assessments and creating technical documentation.
- Work cross functionally with other support teams to deliver comprehensive IT solutions.
- Attend and participate in Team meetings.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!
To be considered for this position, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org